The State of Ohio is once again offering 50% grant vouchers to companies for the purpose of training employees for business improvement. Lean Six Sigma training as well as Basic Problem Solving has been included in this program. The applications are available beginning September 26, 2016 and are to be submitted October 14 at 10:00 a.m.. Strategic Leadership Solutions can assist with any questions you may have concerning the grant.
Dayton: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Cincinnati: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Springfield: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Columbus: 1:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.
Mansfield: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Cleveland: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Findlay: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Toledo: 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Six Sigma Consulting
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Green Belt Training
- Champion Training
- Green Belt to Black Belt Upgrade
- Master Black Belt Training
- High Impact Teams
- Online Six Sigma Training
- Six Sigma Curriculum Development
- Green Belt Refresher Training
- Ohio Incumbent Worker Training Voucher Program
- Upcoming Free Seminars
- Training and Consulting Services in Dayton, Ohio
- Ohio Local Government Efficiency Program
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
1649 Winding Trail – Springfield, Ohio 45503