Six Sigma for Local Ohio Governments
The State of Ohio is offering local governments and political subdivisions up to $100,000 in grant funds for efficiency improvements. This can include city governments, school districts, housing commissions, fire and ambulance services, hospitals, parks and recreation districts and more.
The grant can be used for training employees in Lean Six Sigma. It can also cover the cost of a consultant to assist the organization in the implementation of efficiency improvements. For more information about the grant visit here: http://development.ohio.gov/files/redev/FAQ_LGEF22012014.pdf
Grant applications will be available August 1 and due September 15, 2016.
Strategic Leadership Solutions can assist you in the grant application. Email info@SLS-SixSigma.com or register for a Lean Six Sigma Overview below.
Information about the grant can be found at http://development.ohio.gov/cs/cs_localgovfund.htm.
Six Sigma Consulting
- Systematic Problem Solving
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Green Belt Training
- Champion Training
- Green Belt to Black Belt Upgrade
- Master Black Belt Training
- High Impact Teams
- Online Six Sigma Training
- Six Sigma Curriculum Development
- Green Belt Refresher Training
- Ohio Incumbent Worker Training Voucher Program
- Upcoming Free Seminars
- Training and Consulting Services in Dayton, Ohio
- Ohio Local Government Efficiency Program
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
1649 Winding Trail – Springfield, Ohio 45503